Sunday, June 8, 2008

Uncle James


This past week made me realize how important family is. Not just my immediate family, but my extended family also. My favorite uncle in the whole world passed away. It was a shock to everyone. I had a pretty hard time with it, but I realized it wasn't just because he was so awesome and wonderful, and that I would miss him, but also because my kids didn't know how wonderful he was. I decided that I'm going to take the time to talk to my family more and not feel that I've missed an opportunity in the future.

Thank you Uncle James for being a great example and teacher. I love you and will miss you!






3 comments:

The Piet Girls said...

If your blog wasn't private I could send all my WHS friends to your blog to post good things about our favorite Driver's Ed Teacher at Western. He was a great guy!

Marlena said...

Is that Bishop Waldron? How did he die? Sorr to hear the news.

The Bohne's said...

Yes it's Bishop Waldron. He had double knee replacement surgery and they think he got a blood clot in his lungs. He died a couple big shock to everyone. Thanks for your kind words.

By the way, my cousin want to know what your brothers are up to......