Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yvonne's quick wit

Jason writes:

I was sitting downstairs watching television several weeks ago, when I heard a loud "boom boom boom" behind me. I turned and realized that Yvonne had slipped and fallen down the stairs, sliding down on her butt and landing on the tile kitchen floor.

I ran over to her and saw she was a little rattled, but ok. Figuring there was was a reason she fell, I asked: "Did you miss a stair?"

"No," she said. "I think I got every one."

We both broke into laughter...

5 comments:

Angela said...

Looooove it! (The quick wit, that is, not the fall!) I do feel your pain, though! I fell down 1/2 the stairs (about 7 to be exact) the day after the twins 1st birthday last month. Luckily, no babes in arms at the time, but two dirty diapers! You Bohnes know how to have a good time! It's fun to read your blog and keep up with you!! Miss you!!

Hopie said...

Ohhhh, that's great!!!! Better to laugh than to cry, right?

The Piet Girls said...

I am laughing out loud and I've already heard the story. How's your bum Yvonne?

Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Wonder how you could think so fast when falling!!!!! Dad and I got a good laught out of it. Hope you are not hurt though. Mom

The Kelly's said...

Love it. Hope your bum is recovered.