Today is Grandma Erickson's birthday. We won't say how old she is, but we do want to tell her that we love her very much. We love her because she is the best grandma in the world.
Colin: She is kind and loving. She plays card games with us when we're together. She is always nice. She always smiles and has a good time. She takes care of Grandpa.
Dylan: She likes to listen to us read and she likes to help. She doesn't get mad. She plays all kinds of games with us.
Levi: I like to go to her house and pick out toys to play with and go to bed when it's dark.
Carson: She lets us stay at her house and cooks us breakfast.
Melissa: She makes the best food! She always gives good advice. She knows how to cheer you up and make you feel better. She is funny, even though she doesn't look like she would be (ha! ha!). I love her because she's grandma!
WE LOVE YOU GRANDMA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
She is not only the best grandma in the world, but she is also the best mom and mother-in-law, in the world. She has always been supportive, even if she didn't agree with us. She loves our kids, she loves her family, she worked hard for us! She lets us know that family is important to her.
WE LOVE YOU MOM! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
1 comment:
Wow Thank you very much. that was really nice. I was surprised to see this on there. I love all of you very much. You are all very special to me. I was so glad to be able to see you and spend some time with you when I was at James' funeral last week. I appreciate all of you very much. Thanks again for remembering me. Love you all Grandma
Post a Comment